Small Ball 2007

Friday, July 13, 2007

ALL STAR GAME, GIANTS SUCK, AND CHICAGO HERE I COME

Three different posts, actually, but I want to summarize them before I get on my plane to Chicago to watch the Giants get their sorry asses beaten by the succulently superior Cubs.

I attended the Bay Area Association of Adult Semi-Pro Something or Other Ball Players All-Star Games. It was awesome and I plan to post pictures when I get back from Chicago.

The Giants are so embarrassingly bad I can't even post about it. They just extended the General Manager's contract 2 years. The asshole mostly responsible for the terrible position we are in. Huh?

Chicago! Save me! I'm in Chicago over the next few days for the Giants/Cubbies series. I've got tickets to the Monday game and plan to take many pictures and score games in my nifty playbook.

I'll update with more information when I get back. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home