Small Ball 2007

Monday, April 16, 2007

SMALL BALL ON THE ROAD: Giants vs. Cubs

I was trying to think of how I'd like to spend my birthday this summer. I decided to fly to Chicago in mid-July to watch a couple of Cubbie home games. One of them will be against the Giants.

Although I lived a few city blocks from Wrigley Field for several years in the early/mid-90s, I've never been to Wrigley Field. I wasn't into baseball until long after I left Chicago for San Francisco. I kick myself for missing the opportunity to go and watch games in those years.

There's a little B&B, can't remember it's name, about two blocks from Wrigley Field. I think that's where I'm going to stay while I'm in town. It will be ass hot and humid, but I won't mind, not in the bleachers of one of the coolest ball parks in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home